Update the beach day calendar When is the best time to go to the sea travel?
Summer is hot When is the best time to go to the sea? Plan a long vacation to chill and relax. Which the most popular place is probably inevitable from the sea. But to go to the sea each time Stuck in the fact that if you don’t go at the right time, it may make your friends’ vacations not fun as well. Instead of having a good atmosphere may encounter heavy rain So it became a worrying problem. and the most question arises Where to go to the sea. Which has compiled a calendar of Thai beach vacations seasonal travel When is the best time to go to the sea? And which zone is the most interesting to visit? There will be both the Andaman Sea. Gulf Coast west coast sea and the eastern sea The newest update in 2023, get ready to check in at UFABET.
Check your calendar, when is the best time to go to the sea? suitable for traveling in each zone of Thai seas
latest update Sea trip calendar 2023, a trip to the sea once Many people want to experience the sea atmosphere with good atmosphere, waves crashing over the mountains, beautiful light, no rain, but if the pressure is not right. All of your friends’ trips can be ruined all of a sudden. Instead of enjoying the sea breeze and enjoying the view of the sea, instead fell asleep listening to the sound of the rain in the room. The bikini set that had been prepared could only be worn in the room. Beautiful pictures did not come back. Today, did not miss to collect the travel schedule for the Thai sea in 2023 to update. Which sea zone is the best month? let’s follow together
1. Andaman Sea Which month the best time visit?
Andaman Sea in the southeastern part of the Bay of Bengal have a distinctive appearance bright turquoise water The most beautiful gradation of sea water Perfect depth gradient, beautiful, outstanding, unlike other sea zones. It can call popular tourist destination. It highly popular with foreign and Thai tourists. The most beautiful places in the world. Anyone who has never been there should not miss the sea on the Andaman coast. When is the best time to go to the sea? Check out the list of the best months to visit, good atmosphere, no rain.
- Andaman Sea, adjacent to 6 provinces: Satun, Krabi, Phang Nga, Trang, Ranong and Phuket.
- Where is the best time to go to the sea? Andaman Sea : During the end of November – April is the summer season, there is no monsoon. The sea is calm. The sky was clear and clear, and the water was crystal clear.
- The best time to go to the Andaman Sea : From the beginning of November and late April May be at risk of rain and there are seasonal monsoons
- The most famous islands on the Andaman coast are: Racha Island, Maiton Island, Coral Island, Surin Islands. Similan Islands, Phi Phi Island, Ngai Island, Kradan Island, Lao Liang Island, Mook Island, Tarutao Island, Lipe Island, Phayam Island, Chicken Island, Hong Island, Khai Island, Rok Island, Hey Island
Popular activities for tourists who like Scuba diving and snorkeling if tourists come from the island on the coast of Phuket. There is a recommended island. Maithon Island, Coral Island and Khai Island are easily accessible by speedboat, convenient to travel. And quickly, it takes only 30 minutes. Anyone who wants to snorkel, Ko Hey is the most suitable, plus there is accommodation by the sea . with a view of the sunset at Promthep Cape The more romantic it is, the more satisfying it is to take a photo and check in like a bang.
2. Gulf of Thailand. Which month is the best time to travel?
The Gulf of Thailand or what many people call The lower Gulf of Thailand. Highlights In addition to the clear sea water that goes down to the emerald green. It is also considered a source of biodiversity of the underwater world. Suitable for traveling in a chill way But before going, you need to check when is a good time to go to the beach. that the sky is my heart You can take a lot of photos to post. Let’s follow.
- Sea on the Gulf of Thailand, adjacent to 5 provinces: Nakhon Si Thammarat, Chumphon, Surat Thani, Phatthalung and Songkhla.
- Best month to visit the Gulf of Thailand : March – November
- Inappropriate month to go to the Gulf of Thailand : Before March and during November which is the month that may be at risk of seasonal rain
- The most famous islands in the Gulf of Thailand: Koh Tao, Koh Nang Yuan, Koh Phangan, Koh Samui, Angthong Islands, Langka Jew, Koh Matra, Koh Ngam Yai.
popular attractions Escaping from the coast of Chumphon Province, Koh Chumphon, Koh Tao is guaranteed to be a paradise island. For anyone who loves and enjoys deep sea diving and shallow water activities. It is reputed to be the most beautiful sea anemones in Thailand, and in addition to that, there is also another place. not to be miss. If you have the opportunity to visit the sea in the Gulf of Thailand, it is Thale Waek. at Koh Nang Yuan It is another highlight of the sea in the Gulf of Thailand. No matter how many times I come, I never get bored